Followers

Saturday, July 21, 2012

1st day of fasting

assalamualaikum.

today's was a first day of fasting for all muslims..

either me too..

I usually get my "sahur" at 5 in the morning.

I'm willing to completely finishing my 1st day of fasting..

insyaAllah, I know I can do it!!!

well,

besides of my stories..

most of my friends who had married,

today is the first time their fasting together with their husbands or their wives..

when will be my time??

I'M STILL DON'T HAVE THE ANSWER.

let Allah do HIS job.

just be patience.

more patience..

oh ya!!!

what's your plans for today??

me??

me n my family will go to Jusco Seremban 2 around 10 ..

just to buy a few shirts, pants or whatever laa..

so, is there anyone who wants to join me??

let's goo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




(adeorangtujatohkatilmalamtadihahahahadui)

No comments:

Post a Comment

si tukang komen

b.I.o aku

My photo
aku soang gadis. anak kelahiran klang. aku suke kaler MERAH,ITAM,PUTIH,UNGU,COKLAT. aku suke SOAD,BRUNO,TAYLOR SWIFT punye lagu. ketinggian aku 160 je. kidal dalam menulis. suke berkarya. dan sangat EMO(kott).

come!